Better Decisions Through Shared Information
Real Value & Tangible Benfits - Effectively Delivered
"I highly recommend this group to all CFOs. For me it has been a great, time-efficient source of information-----from the other CFOs to the guest speakers to the other resources available through The Collaborative. The facilitator keeps things moving right along and much is accomplished in those three hours. The Collaborative CFO WorkGroup gives me a chance to step out the the office environment and see things with a new, clear perspective."
Kim Nelson, CFO, SPS Commerce
How The Collaborative CFO WorkGroup Works
The Collaborative CFO WorkGroup provides an on-going forum for growth company CFOs to exchange business experiences and knowledge in order to gain:
- Decision options and opinions
- Resolution of business issues facing the CFO every day
"The Collaborative CFO WorkGroup is an outstanding forum. As growth company executives, we can get isolated. The benchmarking and networking with my peers has been extremely helpful. I've saved countless hours and have added substantially to our bottom line through my involvement. In one instance, I saved over $20,000 on contract negotiations with information and advice I received at our CFO WorkGroup meetings"
Fred Caslavka, CFO, Landscape Structures
Benefits to Your Business
- Better decisions in less time
- Accelerated company and personal performance
- Access to an expanded network of valuable experiences and pertinent information
- The opportunity to benchmark your company's needs against the other companies' experiences
- Access to respected guest professionals in a candid forum through The Collaborative® database
- An objective, confidential and more intensive forum than other peer, education or association forums
"The CFO WorkGroup provides the most valuable development
and real life work place insights that I have ever experienced.
It is a highlight of my month."
Darran Spence, CFO, Apothecary Products
“The CFO WorkGroup is something I look forward to every month!
I really enjoy The CFO WorkGroup format. It is very efficient and maximizes our time together
to share solid, strategic inputs amongst our peers while also providing valuable networking.
The quality of the CFO members and the speakers provided by The Collaborative are top notch.”
Kelly Larson, CFO, Summit Brewing Company
Benefits to You
- Expanded network of accessible, reliable peer contacts
- An opportunity to step away from the office setting and focus on your most critical agenda items in an efficient way
- Valued business friendships
- Fun, stimulating, supportive, challenging and enlightening
"It has been great to exchange ideas on a regular basis with others who understand the issues I face.
As CFOs we are all the 'lead horses' at our respective companies reading financial matters. The CFO WorkGroup offers me the chance to get the opinions of my peers. Recently, our company was in negotiations for an acquisition and I was able to negotiate a better transaction because of the insights provided by others in the group who had faced similar circumstances. The Collaborative CFO WorkGroup has been an outstanding value for me in terms of time and money"
Mark Forsberg, CFO, Culligan Water
- Limited Group Size: 10-18; Ten morning meetings per year at high quality, private facility with breakfasts.
- Limited to Senior Finance Executive with companies whose business does not involve serving as a resources to growing companies
- Professionally facilitated; Agendas, in-depth materials and profiles developed and facilitated by The Collaborative
- Guest speakers at select meetings (if desired)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 612-338-3828.